SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM FOR MASTERS
- A student enrolled in a full-time state or paid order of a master’s program (or the compensatory course) of the Technical University – Sofia, majoring in:
- Nuclear Power Engineering
- Thermal Power Engineering
- The GPA from a completed semester should be no lower than 4.00, and for applicants after the first semester of a master’s program, the GPA of the completed semester should be no lower than 4.50.
- The candidate must be under 35 years of age.
- The student must not be an employee of GCR AD.
Conditions for maintaining the scholarship
The GPA of the approved candidate must not be lower than 4.50 for each semester completed.
The program provides
- In the case of a government order, a stipend in the amount of BGN 1,700 per semester, is payable until completion of the master’s degree upon fulfillment of the conditions for maintaining the scholarship.
- With a paid order, payment of the semester fee (in the amount of up to BGN 1,700) until the completion of the master’s degree upon fulfillment of the conditions for maintaining the scholarship.
- Possibility of writing a thesis: help in choosing a topic, consultations with experts in the field of the chosen topic, and software provision.
- Possibility of an internship in the specialty during the studies.
- Contract for work in the specialty after completing the master’s degree and an opportunity for career development in one of the leading engineering companies in Bulgaria.
- Letter of motivation for applying to the program, for development in the relevant field, interests and extracurricular activities/projects, and professional experience
- Certificate from the Technical University – Sofia, that for the current academic year, the student is enrolled in a full-time study program in one of the indicated master’s programs.
- Copy of bachelor’s degree diploma or certificate of completion of the degree with calculated GPA. For those applying after the first semester of the master’s program, a certificate of calculated GPA for the semester before application is additionally required.
Submit your application