SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM FOR NEWLY ENROLLED STUDENTS
- A student enrolled in a regular state or paid order of a bachelor’s program at the Technical University – Sofia, majoring in:
- Thermal and Nuclear Power Engineering
- The GPA from a completed secondary education should be no lower than 4.50. The average grade from a completed secondary education in the subjects of mathematics and physics should not be lower than 5.00.
- The candidate must be under 26 years of age.
- The student must not be an employee of GCR AD.
Conditions for maintaining the scholarship
The GPA of the approved candidate must not be lower than 4.50 for each completed semester.
The program provides
- In the case of a government order, a stipend in the amount of BGN 1,700 per semester, is payable until completion of the bachelor’s degree upon fulfillment of the conditions for maintaining the scholarship.
- With a paid order, payment of the semester fee (in the amount of up to BGN 1,700) until the completion of the bachelor’s degree upon fulfillment of the conditions for maintaining the scholarship.
- Possibility of writing a thesis: help in choosing a topic, consultations with experts in the field of the chosen topic, and software provision.
- Possibility of an internship in the specialty during the studies.
- Option for an automatic continuation of the scholarship when enrolling in a master’s degree after successful completion of the bachelor’s degree.
- Contract for work in the specialty after completing the master’s degree and an opportunity for career development in one of the leading engineering companies in Bulgaria.
- Letter of motivation for applying to the program, for development in the relevant field, interests and extracurricular activities/projects, and professional experience
- Certificate from the Technical University – Sofia, for enrolling in the first year in the above-mentioned major.
- Copy of high school diploma.
Submit your application