DESIGN: PROVIDING OPPORTUNITY FOR REPAIR AND SERVICE OF NON-REPAIR FITTINGS
KOZLODUY NPP EAD
OCT 2022 – MAR 2023
24 000 EUR
The purpose of the project is to present a solution for providing the possibility to carry out technical maintenance and repair of the following fittings:
- 5,6TQ42S01 from a system for the emergency introduction of the boric acid solution into the first circuit, high pressure;
- 6TK81S01 from a make-up-purge system on the first circuit.
- During the implementation of the work project, site measurements are carried out and the project is developed based on them.
- Classification according to safety and seismic resistance.
- According to “Norms for the design of seismic-resistant atomic stations” NP-031-01, the equipment of the systems refers to the 1st (first) category of seismic resistance.
- According to “General provisions for the safety of nuclear power plants, NP-001-15 (ОПБ 88/97)”, the equipment of the systems refers to safety class “2-З”.
- According to the “Rules for Devices and Safe Operation of Equipment and Pipeline Nuclear Deenergizing Installations” PN AE G-7-008-89 (НП-089-15), the equipment from the systems refers to group “B” equipment;