Updating the models of the electrical system and the generator of the simulator with a model of the MCR unit 6 of Kozloduy NPP
August 2018 – January 2021 (expected)
- Contract value:
BGN 330 000
Updating the models of the electrical system and the generator of the simulator with a model of the MCR unit 6 of Kozloduy NPP.
By creating dynamic models of the electrical system and the generator using the JEelectric tool, corresponding to the current state of the electrical circuit and the generator of Unit 6 of Kozloduy NPP, the training of the personnel of Kozloduy NPP is improved. The created new models allow making changes in the simulator in accordance with all subsequent changes in 6 kV, 0.4 kV and DC power supplies of Unit 6.
The main goal of the project is the replacement of the models of the electrical system and the generator, as well as the replacement of the computing complex of the simulator.
Scope of the project
- Expansion of the scope of simulation of the FFS-1000 with a model of operation of the transmission network of the Republic of Bulgaria with real (variable) load of the electricity system;
- Improving the model of the electrical systems of Kozloduy NPP;
- Compilation, construction and integration of the created models in the working environment of FSS-1000;
- Updating the logical models of the simulation systems ED and EG in accordance with the created new dynamic models and the current state of the systems of Unit 6.
- Updating the generator models, including the exciter and the cooling, if necessary, in accordance with their current condition at Unit 6 of Kozloduy NPP.
- Updating the interface of ED and EG with bordering simulation and information systems and the equipment of the MCR layout.
- Updating the simulation diagrams of the instructor station in accordance with the proposed changes to the systems.
- Initializing the variables of the new models for operation at rated power.
- Replacement of the computing complex of the simulator.